CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

An award...for me???? :)

Thanks go to Erin, over at "yes our hands are full" for this Over the Top award!  Truthfully, I think she was just checking to see if I was still alive!  I apoligize...I have been SO busy at work and appreciate this WAKE UP!!!!

Here are the rules for the Over the Top award:
-Answer the questions below.

-Pass it on to five people.
1. Where is your cell phone? To my left.

2. Your hair? is going grey more and more each day.

3. Your mother? a saint!  Married to my dad with 5 crazy children!  Seriously...a saint! and does NOT have more grey hair than me...jeesh.

4. Your father? has more grey hair than me, and is in the west for half of each month.

5. Your favorite food? mexican

6. Your dream last night? I don't remember my dreams too often

7. Your favorite drink? coffee

8. Your dream/goal? to be able to stand at the finish line and know that the words "well done" could be applied to my life.

9. What room are you in? living room

10. Your hobby? working...I serilously love my work.

11. Your fear? drowning

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I want to have this house finished!  And wow...6 years means the twins are 15 so...I guess I want to be sane still?

13. Where were you last night? out with a friend

14. Something that you aren't? calm

15. Muffins? banana

16. Wish list item? SPRING!!!!!!!!!

17. Where did you grow up? Canada until 4, Wheaton, Illinois until 7, Woodstock, Illinois until...now!

18. Last thing you did? went to the bathroom(AND THE PHONE DIDN'T RING!!!!)

19. What are you wearing? workout capri's and a tank top

20. Your TV? not a flat screen

21. Your Pets? 2 dogs, 7 guinea pigs, 6 fish

22. Friends? I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

23. Your life? insane

24. Your mood? geting more and more amped up as I move furthur into my week and closer to another 5 day work stretch.

25. Missing Someone?  my brothers.  I don't see them often enough.

26. vehicle? mini-van

27. Something you're not wearing? socks

28. Your favorite store? JC Penney

29. Your favorite color? blue

30. When was the last time you laughed? last night

31. Last time you cried? at the dentist a week ago

32. Your best friend? Sean, April, Mom

33. One place that I go to over and over? to the coffee maker :)

34. Facebook? yep!  LOVE IT!

35. Favorite place to eat? with the family
Here are my 5 blogs:

1. Our daily blessing.....Life!
2. Something to talk about
3. Sweat and Make Up
4. Chad and Nikki
5. A stirring life

Thanks again Erin!!!

0 comments: